AV Preeminent
Super Lawyers
Jacksonville Bar Association
ABA logo
Florida Justice Association
American Association for Justice

Questions & Answers

You Have Questions. We Have Answers

Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions about personal injury law in Florida. Keep in mind that these answers are general, and you need to speak to an attorney for advice specific to your case. Based on your unique circumstance, our response to your questions could differ from the answers seen below. For legal advice specific to your case, contact us today for your free consultation.

General Questions About Your Personal Injury Claim

How Long Does it Take to Resolve a Claim for Personal Injuries?

How Long Do I Have to Bring a Personal Injury Claim?

I Was in an Accident and Owe Medical Bills.  The Insurance Company for the Person who Hit Me Says they will Pay Me One Check at the End of the Case.  Is That Normal?

Do My Prior Medical Problems Prevent Me from Bringing a Personal Injury Claim?

What Damages Can I Claim?

How Much Is My Case Worth?

I Was Injured on the Job. Can I Bring a Personal Injury Claim?

Car and Truck Accident Questions

What Should I Do if I am Injured in a Car Accident?

Does the Issuance of a Traffic Citation by the Police Officer Determine Who Was At-Fault in a Later Personal Injury Claim Between the Parties?

What Does it Mean When People Refer to Florida as a No-Fault State?

What Are My Car Insurance Coverage Options?

I Was Seriously Injured by Someone Who Had Been Drinking but They Have Little or No Insurance.  What Can I Do?

I Was Injured in an Automobile Accident and the Insurance Company is Offering Me Money to Settle.  Should I take it?

My Vehicle is Damaged but It Can Be Repaired, What are My Options?

My Vehicle is Totaled.  What are My Options?

What If the Person Who Hit Me Does Not Have Any Auto Insurance?

I Was Partially At-Fault in an Accident but I have Significant Injuries.  Can I Bring A Personal Injury Claim?

I Was Hit by a Police Car. Do I Have a Claim?

Premises Liability/ Slip, Trip, and Fall Questions

What Should I Do If I Am Injured on Someone Else’s Property

Client Reviews

I hired Mark Calvin as my lawyer for a auto accident. They go above and beyond for you and work very hard for you. Several years ago, my wife used Mark Rosenberg who also did a wonderful job for her. If you are...


It was great working with Mr. Calvin. He is very trustworthy and personable. He explained everything in detail and made me feel like a part of the family. I would recommend them to anyone that wants to feel like they’re...


Mark Rosenberg is an amazing attorney and really friendly. Every time I need an attorney he is going to be number one on my list.Thank you for everything


Really great people, they went out of their way to help me out. I've used Mr Mark a few times and he's awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.


This law firm helped me so much through a wrongdoing that happened to me. Seeing as I was a minor, they still treated me with respect – all the way into my adulthood, as well. If I ever need an attorney again, I will go...


I work in the medical field, and I have seen many patients over time with representing attorneys. I’ve come across very few like Mr. Rosenberg, who takes the time to be fully involved in their client’s care the way he...


I had a difficult case. I really didn’t think they would help me, but they did. They kept me informed throughout the entire process. They truly care about their clients, and that is hard to find these days.


No Fee Unless You Win

Fill out the contact form or call us at (904) 354-4680 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message